Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Sunday!

It's Sunday! Thank God, it's another Sunday... 

ok. lets take some verse from bible for today and think about it..
Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
Matthew 22:37  (New International Version)
Renung-Renungkan lah Verse itu...


Now proceed to my Trip.
Just having my Lunch Just now at Salim Restaurant... i ordered Roti Sayur with Telur n Mee Goreng.
My Roti Sayur dan Telur ended up become Roti Sayur Lupa Telur. It was suppose to be vegetables and egg paratha but it was too bad that the chef forgot to add-in egg. I waited long enough for my food to arrive but it was full with disappointment. The taste is very bland even though it was dipped with curry's gravy. It was because the Roti wasn't crispy and it still have a very doughy taste. Anyway, I couldn't had expected much because it only costs RM9.80 in total including a Sirap Ice and Bandung Ice.

erk... no idea already... i think that's all for this afternoon, 
will be back tonight with more story k.
see u guys!
^_^

No comments: