Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Monday . . .

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverbs 16:18  (New International Version)


 http://www.biblegateway.com/audio/mclean/niv/Prov.16.18 

(Above link is for you guys to know further about Proverbs 16:18) Listen to it, and think about it . . .

Start my Monday with listen to Bible Study through Online at biblestudytools.com . . .

woke up at 6am this morning and do set-up as being teach by my friend (Heidi) i start to do it since last week. so far i can do 4 set. (Oklah...)  u know what, i lost my weight.. hehe.. from 80Kg, now 69Kg.. can u imagine it.. haha... done with it, take a bath and start with Bible Study... done with Bible Study, finish 1 chapter (Proverbs 19) . went to "Aik seng" for Breakfast at 8.30am. meet my old friends Saiful ! haha.. he with his family . . 5 years didn't meet each other.. wow! it's a long time bro.. u look thin already.. haha..

after take my breakfast and chit chat with my old friends, went to wet market to buy something to cook for lunch n dinner.. hahah.. i going to cook today!  am i ? yeah.. heheh. (suddenly rajin plak) ... went back home and facebook-ing for a while to check my wall n Friends status.. wish birthday.. check my game city-ville n Allies and empires... sent some stuff for my friends and done with it, continue with my Bible Study for roughly 1 hour and went to kitchen and start cooking! what i cook? hehehe... simple dishes : ayam halia and kobis goreng... hehhe.. done with it, take my lunch and so on... at 2.00pm while still listening to Online Bible Study by Max Mc Lean . .  he talk about The Old Testament .. while listening to it, i updating my blog . .  hehee...

i think that's all for now, will be right back tonight .. see u all later !

^_^

No comments: